[Tutor] i need help with my python code.

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Fri Oct 25 03:07:31 EDT 2019

On 24Oct2019 20:12, Deep Patel <deeppatel050 at gmail.com> wrote:
>hi my name is deep patel. i need help with my python code that i made.i am
>unable to get the picture on my window. and when i try to run my
>customer.py it doesn't run and shows me error message for PIL method. i did
>instal a PIL module but still i don't get it what wrong with my code. can
>you please help me out with checking my code. i am gonna attach my pdf
>files that has instruction in it and also my image and my python code. if
>you need any more information please let me know. thanks

We need to know:

- what platform your using Python on (eg Linux, Windows) and the version
  of Python

- a transcript of your error message with the full traceback (all lines)

- the code you ran (your customer.py) to get that error message

- a clear description of what the code _should_ do

This is a text only list, and all attachments are discarded, so you
can't attach a PDF or an image or a code file. Please paste the code and
error messages directly into your message instead.

Finally, a godd subject line is useful to everyone. This is the tutor
list, so "i need help with my python code" might be considered implicit.
Something like "help with my PIL module program" is a bit more
descriptive. There's no point changing it now, just something to keep in
mind for a new topic if you have one later.

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>