[Tutor] I need help fast

Adam Dickenson adamdickenson50252 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 18:24:59 EDT 2019

Hello,

Attached are what I need help on. I cannot get them started and they are
due at 11PM tonight. Can someone help?

Thanks,
Adam J. Dickenson
Tompkins County Fire Department Webmaster
Tompkins County Department of Emergency Response
92 Brown Road, Ithaca NY 14850
<https://maps.google.com/?q=92+Brown+Road,+Ithaca+NY+14850+%0D%0A+%0D%0A+607&entry=gmail&source=g>
607-591-5956 <(607)%20591-5956> - Mobile
607-266-8035 <(607)%20266-8035> - Fax
Note: All Faxes will go to Lauren Dickenson.
adamdickenson50252 at gmail.com
http://tompkinsfireems.org/