[Tutor] pip issue

Anil Duggirala anilduggirala at fastmail.fm
Thu May 2 17:24:26 EDT 2019

hello,
I executed the pip3 install --user -r contrib/requirements/requirements.txt (I actually did sudo before that). I then interrupted the process with Ctrl-C. Now, when I execute the same command I get:
Collecting aiorpcX<0.18,>=0.17.0 (from -r contrib/requirements/requirements.txt (line 5))
  Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement aiorpcX<0.18,>=0.17.0 (from -r contrib/requirements/requirements.txt (line 5)) (from versions: )
No matching distribution found for aiorpcX<0.18,>=0.17.0 (from -r contrib/requirements/requirements.txt (line 5))

I suspect this has something to do with me interrupting the install process, because I interrupted it precisely when it was fetching the package that it can't find now.

Can anyone please help me,
Let me know if I should be asking this elsewhere.
thanks,