[Tutor] Installing Python v3 on a laptop Windows 10

Ken Green beachkidken at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 17:23:53 EDT 2019

It has been some 18 months that I last
installed Python onto my laptop Windows.

Having had freshly completely reinstalled
Windows 10 and its various updates. I already
installed PSREdit500 successfully several
weeks ago, I am now ready to install Python,
preferable the latest version of Python 3.

I understood there is a preferable method
of installing Python into Windows. I pray
tell on how about to do it, gentlemen.

I have been using Python v2.7.15 along with
Geany v1.32 in my computer running on Ubuntu
18.04.2. As you can see, there is a sharp
learning curve for me on how to use and learn
Python v3. Thanks.

Ken