[Tutor] Error terminal

Cameron Simpson cs at cskk.id.au
Wed Aug 7 18:09:30 EDT 2019

On 07Aug2019 13:08, Richard Rizk <richard.rizk.35 at gmail.com> wrote:
>I wanted to send you this email to ask if you would have someone that
>can solve the problem I'm having with python.
>
>I'm having issues with terminal on mac, is there someone that can help
>with this?

I probably can. Is this a Python problem, a Terminal problem, or some
kind of mix?

Anyway, followup and describe your issue and we'll see.

Remember that this list drops attachments, so all your description
should be text in the message, including and cut/paste of terminal
output (which we usually want for context, and it is more precise than
loose verbal descriptions alone).

Cheers,
Cameron Simpson <cs at cskk.id.au>