[Tutor] Syntac Error

Bob Griffin bob.griffin76 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:31:37 EDT 2019

Python 3.1.1 (r311:74483, Aug 17 2009, 17:02:12) [MSC v.1500 32 bit (Intel)] on win32
>>> print("Game Over")
Game Over

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Each time I write the program in Python from the book Python Programming, Third Edition, for the absolute beginner. When I run the program and get a syntac error invalid syntac that highlights the first 1 in 3.1.1 above.

When I save the program and try to run it from the app on my screen it just blinks and goes back to the app on my desktop.

Suggestions please.