[Tutor] Borrowing free code

David Rock david at graniteweb.com
Tue Dec 4 18:56:09 EST 2018

> On Dec 4, 2018, at 13:31, Avi Gross <avigross at verizon.net> wrote:
>
> David,
>
> What does it mean when someone says they cannot install a module? I can see how a school assignment might require using only some limited set of functionality. I note some installations add more than others or let you designate optional components to include.

In the context of what the OP posted, I don’t think it actually matters if they mean “not allowed,” “not internet accessible,” or something else.  The statement is enough to move on in the conversation to try and be productive rather than belabor the point.

That said, hopefully we will get some feedback on the OS and ssh setup options.

—
David Rock
david at graniteweb.com