[Tutor] Argparse Error

Nathan Johnson nathanj9715 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 11:52:49 EDT 2018

Okay so I downloaded and saved the script as a .py file in a folder named
Python on the D; Drive, and also moved my video file to a folder in my D:
drive with the name Video. I tried using it in Command Prompt, Python, and
Python IDLE, but I got the same error saying

SyntaxError: unexpected character after line continuation character

I know this is probably user error, but I am a complete novice so I need a
little more explanation than "provide a file argument" please. I need to
know how exactly to implement the file argument you provided. Thank you
again and sorry for the misunderstanding.