[Tutor] failed installation of Python 2.7

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Nov 28 03:33:18 EST 2017

On 27/11/17 20:39, marcus lütolf wrote:

> I could install the newest version of python 3.6 without
> any problems but I need python 2.7 for tutorial purposes.

Please provide the extra information previously requested
and we should be able to help.

What you want to do is easily possible we just need
more details to help.

> I think your problem is baked in the cake and we will
> have to wait till newer versions come out.

This is most certainly not true, many of us are running
multiple versions of Python, including 3.6 and 2.7
We just need to get to the root of your issue.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site