[Tutor] Help - What is the best package to learn programming in Python?

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer arj.python at gmail.com
Thu May 18 01:34:36 EDT 2017

for IDE,

you have pycharm which works well

i use Wing IDE personal. Nice for me.

Don't forget to check the in-built IDLE

tutorialspoint for python 2 or 3 is a nice quick reference.

Learning how to do things the python way helps to ease jobs.

else, python has become more than an average general purpose lang. It even
has an astrophysics library (astropy), as well as data science and image
processing libraries. It is used in industries for internal workings and
production as well . So, investing in python really pays off !

P.s. Learn it from the begining well.

e.g. the print in python also takes optional arguments as well. . .

..what to print
_sep
_end
_std output
_flush

print('to print', sep=' ', end=' ', file=open('file.txt','w'), flush=true)

so, better learn python well !

Abdur-Rahmaan Janhangeer,
Mauritius
abdurrahmaanjanhangeer.wordpress.com