[Tutor] Probably a silly question: how to install lxml?

Mark at information27.com Mark at information27.com
Wed Jul 5 14:42:45 EDT 2017

First, I'm not a programmer, but I know a bit about programming techniques.
Had a Python pgm working about a year ago, and now trying to get it
running on a new machine.
On Windows7, SP1, 64-bit, I installed Python 3.6.1.
Tried to run the Python pgm, and it said ModuleNotFoundError: No module
named 'lxml'
Ran "python -m pip install --upgrade lxml"
It looked like it worked, even with several red error messages at the end.
Tried to run the Python pgm again, and it said the same error:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'lxml'

Can ya' tell me?...  How to get past this step?

Thanks very much.

--
----

Mark