[Tutor] Learning Objectives?

M Hashmi mhashmi1979 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 05:24:45 EST 2017

Coding is an art....that helps you craft beautiful things in digital world.
As beginner it's pretty natural to confuse about which learning curve can
benefit you most in future.

If I were you I would go with simple approach. I would choose best of the
best software available and start building its source by looking at it. Bit
by bit piece by piece it would help you to understand a pre-built
application.

Lets assume as you've posted in Django group so you might be interested in
web development. Pick a best project and start writing your own guide for
yourself. The best one I came across is django-oscar. Start building it's
replica and document each step in the process for yourself. You can consult
the django's own docs as well as django-oscar's documentation for
understanding what the function/class is about.

I bet that in a single month you will be able to build a semi-dynamic site
yourself. In maximum 3 to 4 months you can really do wonders.

Hope it helps.

Regards,