[Tutor] Python 3.6 Multiply the elements of a 2D Array by the elements of a 1D Aeeay

Peter Otten __peter__ at web.de
Fri Apr 14 13:13:48 EDT 2017

Stephen P. Molnar wrote:

> The equation that I a want to evaluate (the one that I programmed in
> FORTRAN) is equation (7) in the attached scan of one of the pages of

Sorry Stephen, this is a text-only mailing list / news group. As far as I'm
concerned there is no attached scan.

Even if there were I would greatly appreciate if you made an attempt to
follow the path outlined by Steven D'Aprano, so that to help you solve your
problem we need not be physicists or know FORTRAN.