[Tutor] using python shell program on windows

mpreisig . mpreisig at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 10:12:18 EDT 2016

Thanks Peter.

So the setup script is supposed to generate the "timesheet" script? Because
in the source there is no such file.

Then the question I guess is how to install the package. Do I run the
setup.py script from where I downloaded it to (e.g. in the Windows
"Downloads" folder, open a cmd-window and do "python setup.py"), or do I
have to copy the entire folder structure into the site-packages folder of
my python directory first?

Thanks,
Matthias