[Tutor] Curses Module

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon May 16 12:46:51 EDT 2016

On 15/05/16 22:45, Rosen, Brian - 2016 wrote:

>...In my current assignment, I would like to import the curses module
> into either Python 2.7 or Python 3.4. However,
> whenever I attempt to import it, there is an Import Error

Curses is only available in the standard library on Unix-like
operating systems: Solaris, Linux, MacOS etc.

If you use Windows you can get third party versions although I've had
very mixed results using them. I usually prefer to install Cygwin and
use the Python/curses combination for that.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site