[Tutor] Best Practices with JSON Data

Hunter Jozwiak hunter.t.joz at gmail.com
Sun May 8 09:07:46 EDT 2016

Hello,

I am intending to start work on a Python program that will allow me to
better manage my Digital Ocean droplets, due to the fact that the website
can be at times a bit overkill for some of the basic tasks I want to do. I
have a question in regards to the best practice of manipulating JSON data.
Would it be better to just parse the data that Digital Ocean returns as a
result of doing such things as a Get command, or would it be better to
create a Droplet class with functionality specific to Droplets? The reason I
am asking is due to the fact that I haven't found any good information on
the topic, so am not sure of the Pythonic or standard way to do this.

Thanks,

Hunter