[Tutor] turtle on linux

Hershel Millman hershellearningcode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 04:02:30 EDT 2016

I tried to import Tkinter and I got this message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named Tkinter

And since I am running Linux, you may be under the false impression that I
know what I am doing when it comes to using Linux. I have no idea what you
mean by "package manager", so if you could enlighten me, that would be
immensely appreciated.

Thank you,

Hershel