[Tutor] My code isn't working properly

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 20 04:01:38 EDT 2016

On 20/06/16 08:16, Minhaj Ahmed via Tutor wrote:
> Hi,I'm studying Michael Dawsons 'Python programming for absolute
> beginners',in chapter 5,page 129,the author writes a program that records
> high scores in a game. I have done exactly as the author has set out and
> yet my code isn't doing what the author says it should be doing. The code
> is printed below.
>
> scores=[]
> choice=None
> while choice !="0":
> print(

There is a mistake in the indentation here that should give you an
error. This means the code you have posted is not the actual code
you are running.

It may be a mail problem, in which case please resend your message
making sure you post in plain text(not HTML) to preserve the layout.

Because indentation is critical in Python we can't begin to
guess what is wrong with your code until we see the correctly
indented code.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site