[Tutor] Hello everybody

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 18:45:48 EDT 2016

On 13/06/16 20:55, Влад wrote:
>    Hi. I've just begin with Python? I'm 34. Is it late or what? If it is - I
>    will cut it out. What you think guys?

No you are just a young whippersnapper.
I've had students use my tutorial in their 70s
(and in their pre-teens too)

But is this also your start in programming in general?
Or can you already program in any other language?
If the latter you will find python easy to pick up.

If the former you have some extra work to learn the
basic concepts as well as how Python implements
those concepts.

Finally, it will help if you are experienced in general
computer use: navigating folders, manipulating files (especially
to edit text files), using a command console, etc.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site