[Tutor] import openpyxl throws error in-spite I have python-openpyxl installed.

Joseph John jjk.saji at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 02:56:31 EDT 2016

Like to give the status
I have messed up my  Python installation, now I remember there was the
default python installation from the OS installed and "Canopy" version
which I had setup in my home directories. Because of this reason import
openpyxl was not working for the shell ( I tested it by logging in as
another user)
In my my user space,I solved it by  giving
pip install openpyxl
Thanks
Joseph John