[Tutor] Help me out please

Marc Sànchez Quibus sanchezquibus at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 07:31:58 EDT 2016

Hi,
First of all I'm gonan introduce myself. My name is Marc and I'm a student
and also a python's programmer begginer. I've been studying/learning python
and now I need some help to finish my project.
I have two scripts, one of them in python (the main script) and the other
one written in html. Well, is just a brief javascript (an app) that I took
by Github. I need to change a variable inside this html script. I was
wondering wether I could change this variable from my python script or not.
Is there some way to do it?
Thanks in advance and sorry for the inconvenience.

--
*Marc Sànchez Quibus*