[Tutor] OT: Recommendations for a Linux distribution to dual-boot with Win7-64 bit

boB Stepp robertvstepp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 18:29:27 EDT 2016

On 07/03/2016 02:32 PM, Ries Rommens wrote:
> Hello boB,
>
>> On the latter I was surprised that Thunderbird did not support
>> conversation views out of the box.
> After opening Thunderbird you will see a listing of your emails.
> Clicking on the header of the very first column of the listing will give
> you the conversation mode.
> (Second column header is a star, third one the attachments. Be aware
> that you can alter the columns shown, so things may be different in your
> case).

I had found this -- threaded view -- but it lists the entire thread as a
collection of separate emails.  What I consider _conversation view_ is
all of the thread's emails presented in a single window once any of the
emails is opened.

Alas, I cannot recommend the Thunderbird Conversations extension at this
time as the way it presents the conversation view is difficult to
distinguish text, at least in how it interacts with my current Mint
theme.  So I have actually gone back to what you suggest!

Thanks!
boB