[Tutor] Change datatype for specific columns in an 2D array & computing the mean

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Jan 24 13:26:38 EST 2016

On 24/01/16 14:09, Ek Esawi wrote:

> BTW, is it possible to send you what i did off list? That way you see what
> i am doing.

The list is here so that everyone can benefit.
Can you post the code publicly? If so, and its not more
than say, 100-200 lines, you can just post it here.

But I will repeat that while Oscar and Peter and a few
others can help you with Numpy/SciPy there is a dedicated
forum where you will find many more experts willing and
eager to help you.

And I get the feeling that even if we resolve this issue
there will only be more to follow...

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site