[Tutor] mbox-short

Danny Yoo danny.yoo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 21:56:29 CEST 2015

> How do I file in the empty list at 0 on line # 3 to produce the desired
output:

What trouble are you having?  Please try to describe where you are getting
stuck.  What have you tried?  Is there anything confusing?

Also note that a few of your peers have asked the exact same homework
assignment on this list.

We are not a homework answering service: rather, we are a group of
volunteers to help beginners learn to program.

The distinction is that we actually care about *why* you're having
difficulty.  The homework assignment itself is not our focus: what matters
to us is how to help you learn how to solve these kinds of problems.

So, can you say more why you're getting stuck?