[Tutor] Identifying V3 examples

Jon Paris jon.paris at partner400.com
Thu Jul 23 21:10:14 CEST 2015

On Jul 23, 2015, at 2:55 PM, Laura Creighton <lac at openend.se> wrote:

> In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 10:54:09 -0400, Jon Paris writes:
>> I’ve been posting to many different sites for twenty plus years and never had this kind of complaint. I can’t even find a way of telling my email client (Mac) to do it the way you want. Right now I’m manually changing every response to comply with the required etiquette.
>
>> Jon Paris
>
> You may find this program useful.
> http://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/40735/href=%27
>
> But you still have to go back and trim out unnecessary verbiage.
>
> Laura

Thanks for the info Laura - I don’t think I can use it though unless it provides for activation against only one email account. For the vast majority of my mail (this is my only usenet type group) I need it the “normal” way.

Anyway - thanks again. You’re the first “friendly face” I’ve encountered here.

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com