[Tutor] Identifying V3 examples

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Thu Jul 23 17:58:08 CEST 2015

In a message of Thu, 23 Jul 2015 09:59:22 -0400, Jon Paris writes:
>I am not familiar with the term “top post” - I’m guessing you mean that my reply came before your original message.
>
>My email does it that way because that is my preference - and for that matter most people I do business with. I will however try to remember that at least some people on this list don’t like it. Of course the minute I change it somebody else will probably complain about that!

Not on this list, or on nearly any of the python.org lists.  We had this
conversation nearly 2 decades ago, and the people who like to read posts
interleaved, with new content after what it refers to won.

There is a current certain problem with email readers for smartphones
that don't let you do this, but that's not your problem, we see. :)

>Jon Paris
>jon.f.paris at gmail.com

Welcome!

Laura Creighton