[Tutor] How to paste text from from clipboard to command line?

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Wed Jan 21 17:10:38 CET 2015

On Wed, Jan 21, 2015 at 08:00:32AM -0800, Richard D. Moores wrote:
> Thanks,

Ah, got it! Your question was in the subject line.

"How to paste text from from clipboard to command line?"

That depends on what command line you are using, and doesn't really have
anything to do with Python. I'm not a Windows user, and it's
been a long time since I've used a Windows command prompt, but I do know
how to google so hopefully this will get you started:

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=windows+command+line+paste

If this is not what you mean, you will need to be more specific in your
question.

--
Steven