[Tutor] Ideas for Child's Project

Ted tchannel at cableone.net
Wed Jan 7 18:56:44 CET 2015

Hello, All,   I too have an idea for students.   I build seismometers for
schools.   A simple toy slinky spring/magnets/coil/plumbing parts.  For
students 10 to 90.   please visit if interested
http://tc1seismometer.wordpress.com/tc1-a-simple-solution/
This uses an Arduino Uno and simple amplifier, and free software.
Presently working with this group "tutor" to add an alarm to python code.
Cheers, Ted