[Tutor] Making Doubly Linked List with Less Lines of Code.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Jan 2 16:37:20 CET 2015

On 02/01/15 14:49, WolfRage wrote:

> class GameTile():
>
> def __init__(self, id, **kwargs):
>
> # id is (X,Y)
>
> self.id = id

Still showing double spaced and without indent to me, on Thunderbird...

I use Thunderbird for posting too, and nobody has complained yet about
my code layout.
My account settings are:

Composition&Addressing
Compose in HTML - OFF
Auto quote original then "START REPLY BELOW QUOTE"

My Tbird prefs are:
Composition->General tab-> Send Options button
Text Format set to "Convert to plain text"
Plain Text domains tab -> includes python.org and gmane.org

And in my Address book I have the python tutor list entry set to

Prefers messages formatted as PLAIN TEXT

HTH
--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site