[Tutor] Need help writing code with python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 8 10:02:17 CET 2015

Alan Gauld <alan.gauld at btinternet.com> writes:

> Third,
> The attachment didn't get here. So I've no idea what your assignment
> was. Its usually better to copy the text into the mail body.

Given that the attachment was described as “my project”, I would advise
not sending it here in any form.

Copy text here if it's *small*, and *focussed*, and relevant to some
part of the discussion. If the text is “my project”, it's better not put
here at all.

I am glad the attachment was discarded, it sounds like sending it to all
recipients of this forum would have been only an annoyance.

Conner, please obtain the time to do the project unhurried; then, feel
free to come to this forum with *focussed* questions on aspects of the
Python code you are writing. We don't need to see the project.

--
 \      “I find the whole business of religion profoundly interesting. |
  `\     But it does mystify me that otherwise intelligent people take |