[Tutor] Need help writing code with python

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Feb 8 09:54:24 CET 2015

Conner Wood <cwood1121 at gmail.com> writes:

> I fell behind 2 weeks in my class due to surgery and have a coding
> project due tonight (Saturday, Feb. 7). I've attached my project to
> this email.

My sympathies with your situation, I hope your surgery was successful
and you are in good health.

This is not a forum for doing your project; you will need to do your own
project.

Rather, this is a forum for publicly discussing much more focussed
topics. We tutor each other in learning Python and its idioms and
ecosystem.

We don't do one-on-one tutoring, and we don't do coding for you.

If you have a *small* portion of code that demonstrates some behaviour
that confuses you, we can talk you through the confusion (provided the
code can also behave the same for us, and provided we know what you
expected from that code).

If you have a large project, you'll need to do the work, or get some
largesse from the people expecting that work. It seems you have an
entirely valid reason to ask for a time extension.

Good hunting!

--
 \      “I knew things were changing when my Fraternity Brothers threw |
  `\           a guy out of the house for mocking me because I'm gay.” |