[Tutor] OOD post missing

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Dec 19 19:36:53 EST 2015

On 19/12/15 16:05, Alan Gauld wrote:

> I've asked the list managers to see if they can find out
> what's happening

It seems the vanishing messages come into the moderation queue
as multi-part mime messages. Once they are approved they go
through content filtering and in these cases the content is
all embedded in an unrecognised mime part which gets deleted.
This leaves an empty message which the server duly bins.

They have recommended some new filtering settings
which I've now applied, so hopefully we won't lose any
more messages.

Watch this space...
--
Alan G