[Tutor] How to count vehicle? I'm trying but my code don't increasing..

Whees Northbee ch.de2.2309 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 13:09:45 CEST 2014

I'm really sorry if my post doesn't appropriate to the forum rule.. I
already asked in other forums 2 months ago, but no answer or had voted down
and closed.. If you ask me about the basic slope formula or basic theory of
intersection of point with a line I know, that's why I try with "if" code
since the line is have the same y coordinate there's no slope, so I think
if the y coordinate point same with y coordinate line no matter the value
of x coordinate as long as the y coordinate same, the counter increasing..
but if you're think I'm expert with python because I'm work with computer
vision I'm not I'm newbie to both.. I'm sorry..