[Tutor] Python sqlite3 issue

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 21 00:04:54 CEST 2014

On 20/10/14 18:04, Juan Christian wrote:

> What's the problem? It's just a test script just to learn sqlite3 with
> python.

If you are learning SQLite3 as well as how to access it from Python I
strongly recommend installing the sqlite3 interpreter and typing the SQL
commands directly into that. Once you are happy with the SQL you can
easily transfer that to Python.

In practice I rarely issue CREATE, DROP or ALTER commands from within
Python. I put those in SQL scripts and execute them from the sqlite3
interpreter.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site