[Tutor] Project suggestions

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Mar 13 07:17:23 CET 2014

Scott W Dunning <scott.w.d at cox.net> writes:

> I just got through doing a Guess-the-number script and was looking for
> something else to practice on. Do any of you have any suggestions on
> some things I could work on? Keep in mind I am not only extremely new
> to python I am new to programming. Thanks for any suggestions!!!

You've received the suggestion, but I'll recommend it again:

Newcomers to Python should work through the Python Tutorial
<URL:http://docs.python.org/3/tutorial/>. Run each example yourself,
experiment at the interactive Python prompt to understand it, before
continuing through the tutorial.

--
 \        “Humanity has advanced, when it has advanced, not because it |
  `\     has been sober, responsible, and cautious, but because it has |