[Tutor] What are your favourite unofficial resources

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Jun 30 00:41:45 CEST 2014

I'm looking for tips for an appendix to a book that
I'm working on.

What are the best unofficial (ie not python.org)
resources for people who have learned the basics
but are not experts yet? ie Typical tutor list
"graduates"...

I'm thinking about web sites, blogs, books, videos etc.
Anything that might be worth knowing about.

I've got a few of my own - Activestate, O'Reilly,
ByteOfPython, PythonChallenge, ShowMeDo etc.

But I thought the tutor list readers might be an
interesting source of alternatives that I hadn't
thought of, or even heard of.

All contributions considered :-)

--
Alan G