[Tutor] A couple newbie questions about Python

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 12 10:18:16 CEST 2014

Please don't top post, it makes following a long thread extremely
difficult, thanks.

On 12/06/2014 03:47, Deb Wyatt wrote:

> Thanks very much Alan.  As for the my concern about inaccuracy in float math, I suppose I am concerned because I was not aware of the issue before, and I wonder how you deal with such things when you need accuracy for financial things.
>
> Deb in WA, USA

Besides Alan's previous statement about using integers you can also use
things like Python's decimal module see
https://docs.python.org/3/library/decimal.html#module-decimal

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence