[Tutor] importing my module imports only one function

Dave Angel davea at davea.name
Fri Jan 31 04:10:16 CET 2014

 Ian D <duxbuz at hotmail.com> Wrote in message:

1) you forgot to escape the backslashes in your module path.
 Either use forward slashes,  double them, or use a raw string.

2) Perhaps you have more than one such file in your path.
 Temporarily add a print to it, or examine modtest.__file__.  Less
 likely,  you might have a spurious. pyc file lying around.

And if you post in text mode, I might be able to quote some of
 your code and be more specific.

--
DaveA