[Tutor] Which computer operating system is best for Python

Sacha Rook sacharook at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 08:41:12 CET 2014

Hi as much as I like chrome books....

My opinion so I would rather give him a laptop either with Linux or windows
with free virtualisation software on to run either so and program on both
especially if he will be offline.

Alternative if you have wifi/network constant connection then just a
browser and spin up a free tier aws host and program on that.

It's good to get a grasp early of things like git github an IDE and a
appstack on a PaaS to run the apps developed, like aws elastic beanstalk or
heroku.

The reason I say this is that it's great to learn python but it's great to
learn about using it in the real world...

Again my opinion hope it's useful to you.