[Tutor] My Query - How to implement multi threading with remote execution capability in python to achieve parallel processing

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Dec 22 21:16:24 CET 2014

On Dec 22, 2014 10:57 AM, "Vishwas Pathak" <vishwas_pathak at persistent.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am working building on developing an automation framework for my
product . I need to implement multi-threading having a pool of thread where
each thread will be executed different set of test cases on remote windows
machines.

Apologies, but this question is definitely out of bounds for Python-tutor.
This mailing list is for beginners who are learning basic programming: your
question would be more suited to an advanced forum, such as the main Python
list. Try asking there instead.

Good luck.