[Tutor] Coding

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Dec 8 22:22:22 CET 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 12:14 PM, Awais Idris <2010-3902 at slougheton.com> wrote:
> The problem is when i enter my first choice it accepts it fine and well.
> When it says would you like a second item, andi say yes it listd the options
> and says have a good day and the program cuts off. In wondering if this is a
> problem with the loops?

Please use Reply to All on this mailing list, so that all of us here
can help respond.  I have a day job, so sometimes I actually have to
do something other than answer email.  :P

>From your description, it sounds like you should look at the
*conditions* in your if statements, because they aren't branching in a
way that you want.  Other replies to your thread should point out
things you want to look at.  Read all the replies, and start asking
questions when you hit something you don't understand.  This is a
conversation: we'll listen to what you're saying.

Also, be careful about what terms you are using.  You are using the
term "loop", and have done so repeatedly, but there are no loops in
your program, as Alan has pointed out earlier.