[Tutor] Python Programming

Jake jake_andrews at btinternet.com
Wed Aug 27 15:40:59 CEST 2014

To whom it may concern,
My name is Jake and I have recently started the GCSE computing course with school. As summer holidays homework we have been asked to make a game. So I have made a Capital Cities Quiz. When I run my program this part of my coding does not seem to work:
answera = input()
if answera == ["Oslo" or "oslo"]:
    print ("CORRECT!!")
    score = score + 1
else:
    print("INCORRECT!!")

When I type Oslo or oslo as my answer it keeps telling me that it is incorrect. I was wondering if it would be possible for you to tell me what I have done wrong and hopefully point me in the right direction.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Jake