[Tutor] Graphs and Python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 28 18:00:54 CET 2013

On 28/10/13 16:27, SAMADI, BEHROKH wrote:

> I need to use a graph manipulation and visualization package with Python
> 3.3, on  MS Windows XP.  I have tried a number of packages, graphviz,
> pygraphviz,  but, cannot  get them working, mostly with syntax errors,
> possibly due to the mismatch of python versions.

Possibly. But possibly not. We'll need some sample code and the full
error text to be sure.

Can you send a sample please?

> Please let me know  what package is supposed to work with this environment.

Sorry, I don;t know any of the packages you are using, the only plotting
I've done was with gnuplot in v2.5. Hopefully somebody
else can comment.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site