[Tutor] simplegui problem

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 2 01:29:06 CET 2013

On 01/11/13 23:27, olatunde Adebayo wrote:
> I am trying to run a program that has been successfully run on
> codeskulptor using window power shell:

This list is for people learning Python and its standard library.
Neither of the above are part of that, therefore we need more
information to help you.

What is codeskulptor? And is that the same "Window Powershell"
that is used to write programs on Windows as a replacement
for DOS batch files? Or something else?

What is their relationship to Python? Neither are part of the
standard distribution.

Don't assume we will know or that we will be motivated to
search the web looking for answers. More likely we will
just move onto the next message...

> The problem is "import simplegui",
> How can I access"import simplegui" using powershell

No idea. Until you explain what you are doing in more detail
it's hard to say, especially since there is no program except
for the single import line. Do you get an error? If so,
please post the entire error text.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site