[Tutor] Which version of python should i use?

Albert-Jan Roskam fomcl at yahoo.com
Tue May 21 10:14:34 CEST 2013

Also check out Python(x, y) (http://code.google.com/p/pythonxy/): "Python(x,y) is a free scientific and engineering development software for numerical computations, data analysis and data visualization based on Python programming language, Qt graphical user interfaces and Spyder interactive scientific development environment."