[Tutor] Games from Mark Dawson#'s book

Stafford Baines staffordbaines at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 23:37:16 CEST 2013

I recently wrote to this forum about the games downloaded from Mark Dawson's
book Python Programming 3rd Edition

and couldn't get the graphics games (chapters 11 and 12 of the book) to
work. I had helpful and friendly advice from boB and Dave.

The book has been written around python 3.1 and I had been using python 3.3.
In desperation I downloaded 3.1 and

the games seem to be working. At least those in chapter 11. I shall try
those in chapter 12 tomorrow. I'm going

to bed now otherwise  I'll be seeing flying pizzas all night in my dreams.
'll be reverting to python 3.3 eventually

as I would like to see why the graphics it weren't working with it.

Regards to all and thanks for the advice.

Stafford