[Tutor] Traceback problem

Murali Mannava mannavak at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 18:30:52 CEST 2013

Hi,
I am trying to execute a program and it's giving the following problem and
preventing me to go further. Can you please tell me what the problem is?
Thank you,
Murali.

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "pwp_client.py", line 58, in <module>

    RESULTS = client.run_project(models[action] , areq )

  File "C:\Users\mmannava\downloads\\network\clents\socket_tcp.py", line
127, in run_project

    return  ast.literal_eval(res)

  File "C:\Python27\lib\ast.py", line 49, in literal_eval

    node_or_string = parse(node_or_string, mode='eval')

  File "C:\Python27\lib\ast.py", line 37, in parse

    return compile(source, filename, mode, PyCF_ONLY_AST)

  File "<unknown>", line 0

    ^

SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing