[Tutor] File-Fetcher (cmdline-parser)

Christopher Emery cpe.list at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 21:47:09 CET 2013

Hello Ramit,

No offense taking.  I guess I am now going to disclose information.  I
do this because I am blind and its not easy to follow people basing it
off of > or >> or >>>>>>>> as people don't know how to clean up there
mails,I try my best to and clean others trails all the time.  However
in a perfect world my taking extra time would not be needed to figure
out and keep track of who is saying what.  So please don't mind me
adjusting information so I can follow the flow for future and even
present.

Hope you understand!

Sincerely in Christ,
Christopher