[Tutor] python on ipad

Hilton Fernandes hgfernan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 03:25:45 CET 2013

Hi !

If you don't mind, a non technical recommendation: maybe you should
consider a cheaper, low end Android smartphone.

An iPad will attract the attention of robbers everywhere: it's small, it's
expansive and it's fancy.

The training 'Developing Android Apps completely in Python', at
https://ep2013.europython.eu/conference/talks/developing-android-apps-completely-in-python

seems to be a good starting point on using Python under Android.

All the best,
hilton