[Tutor] confusing installation

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 1 20:10:21 CET 2013

On 01/03/13 11:50, Lolo Lolo wrote:

> i want to learn about how to use databases and this specific chapter is
> meant to introduce its readers to options available (not just
> SQLAlchemy). It's already at a beginner's level so i might run into the
> same problems else where. i will look for some easy install tutorials

If you just want to know about SQL databases you could try my tutorial
topic (only in the V2 version at the moment but it's nearly identical on
V3) It uses SQLite which is part of standard Python, although you can
also download a Windows installer for standalone use.

If nothing else it will give you a quick intro to the topic and doesn't
cost anything but time...

It sounds like your book is covering a wider range of options than SQL
but you might still find mine useful.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site